Monday, November 23, 2009

There are a lot of things you should not do in Paris

First thing you should not do: go to the worst restaurant in Paris and maybe the worst for a good 50 mile radius from the zero point at Notre Dame.

Next, you should never forget to take a photo of the most amazingly bad plate of food at said worst restaurant. There are few things I regret and one of them is that I did not take a picture. The plate of food looked like each bit was trying to get away from the other bits, like the different foods didn't want to be seen together...all on a bed of completely bland lentils.

There is no way to describe it without the help of a photo and so I will stop and let these other photos tell of much happier times.


Well played, seriously out-of-tune piano



The Louvre can present all kinds of artistic possibility. Well curated outfits, I dare say. Yikes, seems she knew I was taking a photo of them



A toute à l’heure!


No comments: