Monday, November 30, 2009

Cool


How could I have missed Cimitiere de Passy, which is on the other side of the building where I live. It is so special there, especially if you can find the graves of Debussy and Manet and a few others that are pretty exciting to come across. But of course, it is a cemetery, and when I saw "weird guy", I got freaked and had to leave. I will try again this week.

Don't ask me why I take photos of this stuff, it just has to happen.




I have these headphones, and I bought them at minx!!!
Le Marais is by far one of the best parts of the city, cuz my falaffel heaven is there along with sweet narrow streets.


Ok, now I will begin to show you one of the wonders of Paris: a place to purchase lunettes (glasses) on absolutely ever corner. Nobody else finds this hilarious. Oh more photos to come, these were just on my walk home from the Metro.


No comments: