Monday, March 30, 2009

It is around midnight

     The excruciating pain of getting better at my instrument is only worsened by a fun game I like to play called: watching piano geniuses on the youtube.  This game begins around midnight when I have given up the drill tallying, guide tones, toggling and the crazy jazzy tunes I am suppose to learn - Yo Teacher Tom, I gave you copies of my music for a reason, I don't know how to play this stuff!  

Honestly, I am so obsessed with amazing pianists I had to share a few moments, a few unarguably brilliant moments, that inspire me to learn whatever the hell anyone will teach me.
   




And on the very last note, I got another review today, first I did not like it, and then I did mostly because it says I am "somethin' different" and I find that funny on many levels.

http://www.boldlife.com/gyrobase/Content?oid=oid%3A9784
Enjoy!


No comments: