Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My blog is a place where I can unleash my world of whimsy on the internet

OH BANJI!!! 
Right here in these very photos we have the new love of my life.  I have never received a gift given with so much love, thoughtfulness, and inspiration in all my life.  For my birthday, my dear ones Joti, Tyler and Rebeccah  gave me this very special Banjo...and now I am learning how to play it.  Be patient with me world,  I am loving and learning a new instrument at 28!!!




In case you were wondering, that pony is my dear friend, Misty, made by Joti Marra.  If you want one you better befriend her or go here:  http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5091744




Then I decided to add more photos from my big ol' release party, that happened ages ago (a whole month), because there were so many good ones!!  And, you know, Ruslan Tumash took all of these sweet photos




Isn't Evan so very coy?






I love this photo of Michael and really wanted to share it, cuz he is one of my most favorite people in this whole world!



Doesn't it look like Jon is in love with microphone?





Thank you and Good Night

No comments: