Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wait for it

OK, the best part of this video is right in the beginning, when the badger runs by the bird and the bird has to do a little hop to get out of the way.  And the second funniest is when the Badger has to sleep off the snake venom.  That badger is so busy!!!!!!



no badger wanna see us together, but it don't matter now, cuz I got you

Ain't no badger back, girl, ain't no badger back girl

and I will always love badger, oh I will always love Badger

I'm still Badger from the block

to the left, to the left, to the left, to the left.....in the closet, that's my badger, If I bought baby, please don't touch......badger in the front door telling me how I'm such a fool, talking bout how I'll never find a badger like you......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now I too am obsess with badgers.